Beach Chair and Wedding Policies
- Visiting for the day? Plan to enjoy your visit at our location by the Pier at 110 East Arctic Ave. Check out our Pier Location Map.
Once in the sand look for the ORANGE UMBRELLAS on the left side of the pier near the 2East Beach Access. Then, check in with our crew underneath the orange canopy behind our set up for the day and they will direct you to your items.
- We cannot set up in front of the Charleston Oceanfront Villas or the Tides Hotel.
If you are staying at the Charleston Oceanfront Villas or surrounding areas, see where you will be set up on our 3 West Beach Access Map. If you are staying at the Tides or surrounding areas, you will be set up at our Pier Location.
- Have a vacation rental on the island? Plan to enjoy your items with your name posted on them at the closest beach access! If your rental is oceanfront, they will be right outside the house!
- Vacation rentals past 1409 East Ashley Avenue have an order minimum of $45.
- Reservations are not transferable.
Once your group leaves for the day, our crew picks the items up immediately. You are more than welcome to get lunch or head to the shops and come back. However, we ask that you either check-in with our crew to let them know you will be back or leave towels/other non-valuable items to show that you will be back.
- Items are not allowed to be picked up and moved to a different location (DIY items are excluded from this).
It is a safety hazard to set up or move the items without training.
- Chairs without umbrellas cannot be delivered (Wedding chairs are excluded from this).
Single chairs are available to rent at our Pier Location.
- We do not decorate for wedding ceremonies.
Customers may decorate the items but cannot use adhesive, tacks, pins, nails or screws. We recommend using twine as an eco-friendly and non-damaging option.
- The Natural Wood Arbor must be rented with chairs. It cannot be ordered alone.
- For weddings, cancellations must be made by email 60 days prior to service. There are no refunds within 60 days of service.